[TriLUG] Locked Out of Debian Buster Following Many Updates

via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 1 12:14:01 EDT 2021

Ugh! Sounds like deep do-do.

Try some of the install / fix and other APT options followed by apt-get autoclean.

 - - distro-upgrade comes to mind. Look also at -f.

Stay away from that ripper! Go with Grip
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grip_(software)

It can rip AND encode to MP3 and some high quality encoding formats. Looks up titles in online databases. You can add titles for recordings not in databases.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.
The inventor of autocorrect has passed away - may he restaurant in peas.