[TriLUG] Meeting September 9th

Jeff Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 16:59:08 EDT 2021

Everyone,

There is a meeting September 9th at 7:00 PM ET. Robert Benson will be
giving a presentation on lambda calculus. Full details can be found at
https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/277525308/

The link to this virtual event is https://meet.jit.si/TriLUG
If prompted, the password to join is 'TriLUG'

Like last month, I've been having some git issues, so this information
isn't on the TriLUG website. The TriLUG cert project from last month was
successful with 20 minutes to spare before expiry. Now I'm working on
getting some items into an Asana board. Expect me to have a sharable task
board by next month's meeting.

As always, please reach out if you have meeting suggestions.
steering at trilug.org is the best way to get in touch with the Steering
Committee.

Best,

Jeff Moore