[TriLUG] Hardware stability issues

Bill Weinel via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Oct 31 08:48:19 EDT 2021

Swapping hardware between systems is the way to go on troubleshooting
this issue.  From past experiences in troubleshooting lockup issues, the
problem is often found to be on the video display card.
Since that's a very easy swap, I would swap it first. Then on to the PSU
afterwards if that doesn't yield results. Also be aware that some BIOS
setup differences can also cause lockup issues... so check that there
are no differences between the BIOS configurations on the two machines.

Take care,
Bill