[TriLUG] RHEL 5 Server box set to good home

Ed Blackman via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Nov 4 23:29:27 EDT 2021

I was given a RHEL 5 Server box set, still in the shrink wrap, by colleague clearing out his office as he moved to a new job, but decided I didn't really want it either.

But neither do I just want to throw it away if someone might want it.  Obviously it's not of practical use an longer, but maybe someone would want it for nostalgia?

Worst case, I see similar items on ebay going for $30/40.  Not enough for me to want to go to the effort of listing, but maybe someone else would?

First person willing to drive to Apex to pick it up gets it.  No takers by Tuesday -> it goes in the trash.

Please email me directly.

--
Ed Blackman