[TriLUG] WiFi AP recommendations

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Nov 9 09:24:31 EST 2021

I've been quite happy with the Cambium E400 I installed at my parents
house.  I did check, the power is POE (I thought it may have had screw
terminals too), with an injector supplied.  They are a bit more than
some of the other ones you've received recommendations for, but they're
more of a light commercial than residential AP.