[TriLUG] Desktop build?

via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 5 10:50:55 EST 2021

SSD: GEAR idea. You can now get 120 GB for $25 or less.  You might need an adapter to mount the SSD in  a HDD slot. That's plenty big enough. Use the "left over" drive for relatively fast, internal backups.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.
The inventor of autocorrect has passed away - may he restaurant in peas.