[TriLUG] Mail Recommedation.

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Dec 29 11:19:30 EST 2021

I have been thinking about setting up a mail server on Linode to see if I could manage it. With two goals. 1) see if I can stay off the spam lists and 2) Learn how to manage an email server effectively. It would certainly be nice to be able to remove 3rd party services, but be ready to put the time in. Mail Server Management is not just a side Gig anymore. There are alot of pitfalls sue to spam and virus management.

Here is the option I was looking at. I have yet to pull the trigger however.

https://mailinabox.email/

John Vaughters