[TriLUG] March meeting: Monitoring trilug.org ( for free ) in 2022

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Feb 14 14:15:06 EST 2022

Our speaker this month will talk about how to use the free tier of the
SaaS product "Grafana Cloud" to monitor critical components of TriLUG's
infrastructure.

Each month various members of the Triangle Linux Users' Group meet,
currently virtually, on the second Thursday of the month.

We usually have an interesting presentation, combined with chat among
those present, and frequently learn something new and interesting.

We are always searching for people to contribute to our meetings,
whether it is a 90 minute presentation on a technical subject, or an
idea for a group discussion.