[TriLUG] Long-range Bluetooth adapter for Linux

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 24 18:48:31 EST 2022

Kind of off topic, but Amazon has their own URL shortener:
amzn.com/B09JRWJDM6

That's just amzn.com (no https or www) and the Amazon product ID (aka.
ASIN) after the "dp" in the regular URL.

It's useful because you know the link belongs to Amazon, filters out all
the referral crap, and you don't have to go through the trouble of creating
a link to get there.

-Wes