[TriLUG] Used computers for sale - Fedora 35wq

David Both via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 20 06:02:07 EDT 2022

My church is closing its doors for good and the Episcopal diocese of
North Carolina is looking to sell some of our equipment.

We have 2 Dell desktops and 4 towers that I built from components
purchased at Intrex and Amazon. We have a couple decent wireless
routers, a couple Logitech webcams and a really nice Sony video camera
with mechanical/digital zoom and clean HDMI output.

We also have a System76 Oryx Pro 6 laptop that we used for
livestreaming.  I have first dibs on the laptop if I can afford it and
convince my wife.  ;-)

All of the computers have Fedora 35 installed, even the Oryx Pro.

We also have some interesting audio equipment including a fairly new
professional 12 channel mixer.

I am not sure yet when these items will be available or how we will deal
with the sale. I do not know if we will set prices or just take the best
offers.

If you are interested, please contact me off-line so I can get some feel
for the overall level of interest. I will send any interested parties a
complete list of the systems and their exact configuration.

Thanks!

David P. Both, RHCE
He/Him/His
www.both.org - My personal web site
www.Linux-Databook.info - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both