[TriLUG] Recycling question ( 6th )

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 7 09:52:13 EDT 2022

At the Wake County Disposal Centers, they have an electronics section, I would imagine that would be the best place.

John Vaughters

On Monday, June 6, 2022, 08:23:28 PM EDT, Brian McCullough via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

Folks,

I have been working on disposing, in a responsible way, of a lot of
things that have been taking up space for many years.

The paper and cardboard are easy, and I have managed to get rid of
perhaps a ton over the past couple of years.

However, I have encountered a few items that seem to be unwelcome at my
local recycling center.

These include audio cassettes and video tapes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks all,  ( I've forgotten how to do Thanks In Advance )
Brian

--
This message was sent to: John Vaughters <jvaughters04 at yahoo.com>