[TriLUG] Need A Job ( 28th )

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 28 11:19:10 EDT 2022

Folks,

I haven't seen much traffic in this mailing list for a while, so I
thought that I would test it with a quick request.

My currect contract ends in a couple of days, so I am "in the hunt."

Aside from the interesting e-mail messages that I have been receiving
for "Senior Tax Accountant" that, apparently, my IT resume is perfect
for, I am available for various roles such as Lead Developer, Senior
Software Engineer, Business Analyst, and the like, all Linux oriented
where applicable.  I haven't had much "big enterprise" exposure.

Thank you,
Brian