[TriLUG] Need A Job ( 28th )

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 28 14:31:41 EDT 2022

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 12:43:06PM -0400, Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list wrote:
> Just out of curiosity - what languages do you work in? My org in Cisco has
> several openings, my team does as well.

Thank you, Chris.

Most recently, a lot of web backend, meaning PHP 5 and 7.  However, in
combination with that, a mix of technnologies including HTML, CSS,
Javascript, BASH, Python, GIT, E-Mail servers, DNS, AJAX, JSON and, of
course, various relational database engines, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL (
and MariaDB ), MS SQL Server and Apache web servers.  Of course, we are
talking about various versions ( distros ) of Linux, with a little
Windows and macOS.  Farther back, there is some Java, C, Perl, Alfresco,
Vue.js, Node.js, Laravel and things that I can't remember any more.

How's that for a short answer?

> -Chris

Thanks,
Brian