[TriLUG] have a job - Python, Django, Postgres, Flask

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 12 23:28:59 EDT 2022

Alan Porter via TriLUG said on Tue, 12 Jul 2022 16:24:33 -0400

>We're looking for someone with a few years of experience.  Along their
>career path - not really a new grad, and not an old grey beard like
>me, but somewhere in between.

I think the preceding is against the law. Why not change it to: "not
really a new grad, and not a long time master developer, but somewhere
in between.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm