[TriLUG] Computer donation/recycling

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jul 17 17:41:07 EDT 2022

Hi all-

We're in the process of purging and cleaning in preparation for a move, and I
have a stack of old laptops, a couple of old desktop systems, and a couple of
monitors that I need to get rid of.  None of the systems have drives, and TBH
I'm not entirely sure how many are fully working.

I can always drop them at Goodwill or something, but I figured someone here may
know of a better option.

Anyone have thoughts on this?  Someplace that refurbishes old hardware for those
in need maybe?  ...or if anyone here wants them for hobbyist purposes, that's
great too.

Anyone have ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
Brian