[TriLUG] Getting rid of odds & ends

Matthew Frazier via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 2 21:02:29 EDT 2022

Hi, TriLUGgers,

It's been a while, but I need to get rid of some old computer books and odds & ends, and I can't think of a better list for people who might be able to give them a good home. :-) All of this is available for free if you can pick it up in Raleigh; email me off the list for details.

Odds & ends:

- Stack of several dozen blank CD-Rs
- Stack of several dozen blank DVD-Rs
- Box of random CAT 5, RJ11, and coax cables
- APC SurgeArrest surge protector
- TI-86 graphing calculator (a battery has leaked but it's prob OK)
- DisplayPort hub (drive three DisplayPort monitors from one mini-DisplayPort)

Books:

- Compilers, by Aho, Sethi, and Ullman ("the dragon book")
- Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, by Hennessey and Patterson
- The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD Unix Operating System
- <designing web graphics.3>, by Lynda Weinman
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, by John Erickson
- JavaScript: The Good Parts, by Douglas Crockford
- Modern Operating Systems, by Andrew Tanenbaum
- Programming in Lua, by Roberto Ierusalimschy et al
- The Revolutionary Guide to COBOL With Compiler, by Yevsei Handel et al
- See MIPS Run, by Dominic Sweetman
- Windows for Workgroups & MS-DOS 6.2 Manual

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier