[TriLUG] New disk woes ( 9th )

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 10 06:23:37 EDT 2022

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 12:05:13AM -0400, William Sutton wrote:
> Before the more intelligent minds than mine get involved, I'm going to ask
> the obvious stupid question:  If you put your old disk back in the G7, will
> it still boot?

I wondered whether I was going to get this question.

No it doesn't.

I blame myself for this, because I can't swear that I didn't somehow
damage that drive in all of the "excitement."

I don't want to consciously write to that drive, since, as far as I
know, it still contains all of the original content.

> William Sutton

Brian