[TriLUG] Replacement cable modem ( 8th )

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 9 13:39:27 EDT 2022

having

   - Arris SB6141

I moved to fiber  2 years ago, and no need the cable mode, yeah it is
docsis 3.0 8x4, based on supported spectrum site: Authorized Modems to Use
on the Spectrum Network | Spectrum
<https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/compliant-modems-spectrum-network>*Support
only* supports 100mb speed max

I can give you free with original powerbrick.  (The modem bought personally
6 years ago, was working properly before disconnecting).
if you are not far from Triangle Town Center - BestBuy, Raleigh. I can
drop/meet in front of BestBuy.