[TriLUG] Free - Brother HL-5470DW and TB Hard Drives

Alan Sterger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Oct 5 19:32:45 EDT 2022

1 - Brother HL-5470DW, high speed laser printer with Ethernet/Wireless
Networking plus Duplex print. Onboard memory upgraded to 384 MB with
addition of optional 256 MB SO-DIMM.  Firmware also updated.  Printer
was in service until last week, while in service saw light duty.

2 - Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST1000NM033 1 TB hard drives
2 - HGST 4 TB SATA 7200 RPM 128 MB cache 0F26902 hard drives

If interested please contact me off list.  Pickup will be from my front
porch near Page Rd between Globe Rd/Aviation Pkwy and TW Alexander.

-- Alan S.