[TriLUG] Free BOOKS

Esther L via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Oct 23 21:00:05 EDT 2022

Folks, I am reducing my library and giving away somesorta-tech books. These
can be picked up in Cary, near High House at Cary Pkwy.

1. Slack: Getting past burnout, busywork, and the myth of total efficiency
by Tom DeMarco
2. Whale Done! by Ken Blanchard
3. Optimizing Java by Evans, Gough & Newland (free pre-publish)
4. The Bad Attitude Survival Guide by Barry E. Chambers
5. Work Would be Great if it Weren't for the People by Ronna Lichtenberg
6. pre-publish copy of "Linux Observability with BPF" by Calavery & Fontana
(2019)

Reply to email, or send email to me at estherList at gmail.com if you would
like any of these paper books.
Thanks,
Esther Lumsdon

--
----
Esther L, estherlist at gmail.com
"It happens that creeping requirements tend to contain more bugs than
original requirements. Testing defect removal efficiency is also lower
against creeping requirements." Capers Jones