[TriLUG] Free BOOKS

Esther L via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Oct 28 20:03:18 EDT 2022

Sorry, I gave away the Slack book earlier today.

I really like that book. It's short. The author lays out the case for
middle management NOT being busy every minute of the day, because thinking
up improvements to make happens during the 'free time'.  I think it needs
to be read as applying not just to managers, but also to individual
contributors. From one of the reviews on amazon:
"you need a degree of spare capacity in an organization to enable employees
to be truly more efficient, companies to react to changed circumstances ..."

Esther Lumsdon