[TriLUG] OpenVPN quick look

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Nov 10 10:54:37 EST 2022

Folks,

The last time that I think that I brought up the idea of OpenVPN, which
I have used for years, I was told to switch to Wireguard.

So, this time, I will ask two questions.

1. Can somebody take a few minutes to look over my current ( after
upgrade ) OpenVPN configuration, and see where I need to touch it?

In the past couple of days, I upgraded the server machine, and OpenVPN
was upgraded at the same time.  None of the clients have changed, but
things seem to be partially broken.

2. Alternatively, is someone willing to assist me in converting to
Wireguard?

Thanks all,
Brian