[TriLUG] Capture Terminal Session without Control or Color Codes

Jack Hill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 2 10:58:32 EST 2022

On Fri, 2 Dec 2022, Jack Hill via TriLUG wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Dec 2022, Alan Sterger via TriLUG wrote:
>
>> Any thing else?

Oh, one more suggestion that probably also doesn't fit your requirements.
Instead of using `vi`, use `ex`. No control sequences! Maybe you think I'm
kidding, but I'm not; I really have produced documentation instruction
folks to edit a file this way. Whether that was the right decision is left
as an exercise to the reader.

📇,
Jack