[TriLUG] Durham Intrex has closed

Brian Daniels via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 11 16:34:59 EST 2022

On 12/11/22 16:06, Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG wrote:
> Any idea what happened, other than they weren't making enough money?
>
> Tim and James were two of my favourite vendors.
>
> Joe

They consolidated down to just the Raleigh store (on Glenwood, in
Pleasant Valley) and one in Greensboro.  They had a note on the website
but it looks like it has been removed, archive still has it:
https://web.archive.org/web/20221012031836/https://intrex.com/

It's sad how few options there are locally for computer gear, despite
the area's tech reputation.  Wish we could get a Microcenter here.

--Brian

--
And yet less thanks have we than you.  Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names.  "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
       http://www.eviloverlord.net