[TriLUG] Durham Intrex has closed

Greg Brown via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 11 19:10:32 EST 2022

Microcenter is one of the few things that make me miss living in North
Texas.  If anyone is ever visiting the "greater" Dallas area, dare I say a
visit to Microcenter is worth the detour but trust me when I tell you to
take an uber, cab, whatever.. your life is too valuable to risk travelling
N US 75 for the first time without a local to assist in translating the
rules of the area's own, unique full-contact demolition derby.  Missing the
turn for Microcenter would mean changing directions in potentially
dangerous areas.. or not.  It's a street-by-street thing out that way and,
trouble is, they are all camouflaged to appear safe to the outsider.