[TriLUG] Fwd: Non-profit Contacts: Migrating away from FileMaker

Esther L via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 16 06:54:32 EST 2022

Jos -

I would have recommended NCTech4Good (which moved from meetup to
techsoup.org) but it looks like that group may have disbanded. It looks
like the nearest techsoup chapter is
https://events.techsoup.org/techsoup-connect-washington-dc-chapter/ .
TechSoup seems to have access to a lot of discount programs, haven't looked
enough to see if they have access to free hosting or software.

I implemented Wild Apricot for a nonprofit when I was a board member a few
years ago. It's owned by Personify now. I don't know if there is still a
free version, but 600 rows of data would be outside their free version.

Good luck!
Esther Lumsdon