[TriLUG] Support Your Local TriLUG -- part 1

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Dec 19 12:49:06 EST 2022

Greetings all.

As you should all know, TriLUG is supported entirely by volunteers and
voluntary monetary donations to keep the engines turning over.

Although we have not been meeting in person for a while, there are still
costs for TriLUG to keep providing the services that you all have come
to depend upon.

We have a few methods allowing you to make donations, and I will
describe one of them, the Postal Service, today.  In the past, we
created a special donation page through Square, and I will describe how
to use it in my next message.

TriLUG is always willing to accept donations, no matter how small, by
mail at:

TriLUG
P. O. Box 361
Apex, NC   27502