[TriLUG] FREE: Cisco Catalyst 2940 managed switch

Alan Porter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 13 17:59:26 EST 2023

Long-time TriLUG member Rodney Radford scored a box of Cisco switches
at the RARSfest this summer, and he had an extra that I thought I could
use.  Upon reflection, I've decided I have more inventory than capacity
to tinker with it, so I am willing to "re-gift" it* to anyone that
might
want it.

It's in original packing, but it has been opened.  Plus, it comes with
license-plate-sized vintage Cisco logo magnet.

package contents
https://cloud.alanporter.com/index.php/s/rYQERfmt4PXJ6eN

close-up of the front face, showing "Cisco Catalyst 2940"
https://cloud.alanporter.com/index.php/s/dWteLcDKpnqaEgE

Contact me off-list, or entertain us all by using "reply all".

Alan

* with Rodney's blessing

.