Current Steering Committee Members:
- Chair - Mauricio Tavares
- Vice Chair - Donald Frustaglio
- Treasurer - Brian McCullough
- PR Officer - Lauren Drew
- SysAdmin - Aaron Schrab
The Steering Committee is a body elected to one year terms whose primary responsibility is to ensure that TriLUG remains a stable, organized, legal entity. Generally, within TriLUG, the Steering Committee also acts to organize, schedule, and conduct meetings.
If you would like to look at the rules that govern TriLUG from a legal point of view, please take a look at the Articles Of Incorporation. These are the founding principles and guidelines that the Steering Committee is elected to protect.
If you have any questions regarding, but not limited to, any of the following areas, please feel free to contact the Steering Committee at email@example.com.
- Establishing a corporate or private donation to TriLUG
- Sponsoring pizza and drinks for a meeting
- Interest in posting a possible employment opportunity to TriLUG's mailing list
- Interest or concern with TriLUG's direction or plans
- Concern over the content of the mailing lists or websites
If you would like to send us US Postal mail, the address is:
Triangle Linux Users Group PO Box 37874 Raleigh, NC 27627