[Dev] Are we on for a prelim meeting on the 23rd? And meeting the 2nd and 4th Saturdays? (was: Reading Circle)

Brent Verner dev@trilug.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:58:06 -0500

[2002-02-19 10:43] prhodes@vdsinc.com said:
| It seems that nobody has spoken up yet, with any opposition to meeting the
| 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month,
| for our little reading circle.  So, unless somebody has something to say
| about it now, we're going to adopt that?

sounds good to me.

| Also, are some (all, even?) of you up for a preliminary meeting on the 23rd
| ( this Saturday )?  There seemed
| to be some consensus to allow a couple of weeks before the first "real"
| meeting, to allow people to
| get their books and "brush up"....  but their seemed to be some support for
| the idea of a "prelim" meeting
| this weekend, to discuss how this is going to work, etc.   Probably it will
| just turn into some geeks B.S.'ing
| about geek stuff, but hey.....

I'd not be opposed to a couple/few hours of B.S.'ing around.

| Anyway, let's decide what we want to do.... I'm not sure what the status of
| Brent's conference room is,
| but I imagine that we need to decide something soon, so he can make sure
| the room is reserved, if
| we are indeed going to meet this week.

I have the room reserved for Saturday, 23 Feb, if we do end up doing
a preliminary meeting.

cheers.
  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman