[Dev] Reading circle

Bill Vinson dev@trilug.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:43:39 -0500

I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow.  I am hoping to come, but the
further I got into the reading the more I realized how lacking my
object-oriented knowledge is.  I think this may be a little over my head
to the point that I can't keep up just b/c I don't code anything oo
really yet.  Could you send me directions and I will keep
reading...Maybe by tomorrow I will feel better :)  I believe it isn't
the complexity of the book, which isn't that bad, but more I am having a
tough time thinking in an oo way.  Might be better for me to spend my
time on getting up to speed with C++ and join the group with the next
book...

Bill