[Dev] Let me try that again in text format (sorry) - Is this list alive?

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Mon Aug 11 17:33:18 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 4:18PM, Brian Auld wrote:

> Is this list alive or am I just not receiving any posts?
>
> Does anyone know of any RTP companies that are into embedded linux?
> I've
> heard Tekelec as one, but no others. It seems odd that there is a lot
> of
> hoopla in tech circles about embedded linux as a core platform going
> forward, but I see no evidence of it being used in RTP - what gives?

We use linux in our appliances at Oculan.  I know Blast out in
Pittsboro (the place Tarus Balog works for) does embedded stuff as
well.  I'm sure there's got to be others, too...

--
We put a lot of thought into our defaults.  We like them.  If we
didn't, we would have made something else be the default.  So keep