[Dev] Is this list alive?

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 11 18:15:40 EDT 2003

IBM use embedded linux.

JD

|         |           "Brian Auld"     |
|         |           <bauld at nc.rr.com>|
|         |           dev-bounces at trilu|
|         |           g.org            |
|         |           08/11/2003 04:12 |
|         |           "Discussion of   |
|         |           scripts,         |
|         |           programs, and    |
|         |           development"     |
  |       To:       <dev at trilug.org>                                                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Dev] Is this list alive?                                                                                    |

Is this list alive or am I just not receiving any  posts?

Does anyone know of any RTP companies that are into  embedded linux? I've
heard Tekelec as one, but no others. It seems odd that  there is a lot of
hoopla in tech circles about embedded linux as a core platform  going
forward, but I see no evidence of it being used in RTP - what  gives?

Regards,

Brian