[Hosting] Meeting at Inflow Today at Noon

Jon Carnes hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:16:52 -0500

We toured the facilities.  Some folks were impressed.

We ajourned for lunch at El Dorado's (I went to go pick up my kids and
missed about an hour).

We decided to use CVS.  Also we want as automated environment as we can
setup.

I don't think we picked a bug reporting app, but we all decided that we
didn't need web-boards, that mailing lists would handle that task.

No time lines or duties were assigned.  It was mainly a "what do we want,
what can we do" meeting.

Jon