[Linux-ham] Re: Making a call

Wijaya wijaya_mail at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 10:30:01 EDT 2004

I receive some reply and says if I may forgot setting kiss mode on tnc.
Before I enter to test my works, I check it before many times if it on
newuser mode (cmd) or not with minicom.
If it not show any cmd: prompt anymore after hardboot, I believe it was on
Kiss mode as manual book says.

below my axports config :
/etc/ax25/axports
axip	RE4SLO		1200	255	2	144.675 MHz (1200  bps)

I don't know if speed on this axport config is serial port speed or tnc
speed ?

Thank's

Wijaya