[Linux-ham] (no subject)

Norman Young normany27597 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 13 15:25:37 EDT 2006

Hey, Rob.  Sorry to take so long to respond, but I have been really busy at work!

Anyway, I recognized your name as soon as I saw the post.  Glad you tested with us, and I wish I had known you were on this list when you did.

Also. I did check out the RUNT page, and it looks like it is worth trying.

Norman