[Linux-ham] Linux on a Flash Drive

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Mon Jul 16 00:10:32 EDT 2007

I have an 8Gb thumb drive, so I tried loading Ubuntu ( full version )
and it works as a "first boot" on some older computers, but two of my DELLS
just try to access the USB and then report "No Operating System".

I'm sure it's a Dell problem, cause I can set up the boot sequence on an older
no-name brand, and it comes up just fine.

Really aggrivating that the Dell can't see the Ubuntu.

Don WA4NPL