[Linux-ham] wanted: telephone hybrid

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Mon Sep 28 09:15:02 EDT 2009

Slightly Off Topic: Does anyone know where I can find a hybrid-transformer
or hybrid-circuit set?  Telephone hybrid circuits have 600-ohm audio in,
600-ohm-audio out, feeding a POTS line interface (sometimes with, and
sometimes without ring current protection).  Preferably one with a nulling
control on it.  (I know where to order parts to build one from scratch --
I am looking for one already built)  Even a 38-db-crosstalk ham radio
telephone patch would at least get me going.

--
Scott G. Hall
Chief Engineer/Owner