[Linux-ham] Linux and Ham Radio at OLF 2013

Swift Arrow swiftarrow9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:37:47 EDT 2013

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for the email, and for this opportunity to provide input!

My quicḱ comments on the state of Linux and HAM:

   1. HAM tech is well integrated into the Linux Kernel
   2. Functionality exists to take advantage of the best of the
   Computer-HAM marriage (Xastir)
   3. It is really hard to use for a beginner (me) and there are no really
   good HOW-TOs available online
   4. I would really love to see your talk.  Will it be posted online?

Thanks, Love, Peace,
Linkesh Diwan, SA0BWI