[Linux-ham] Recent RARS hamfest

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Mon Apr 28 19:12:53 EDT 2014

You can also employ a DIY CNC machine to make one. Some of the guys at
Splat*Space have built CNC machines that they use to carve off copper coating to
make PC boards, and to carve into 2-color styrene panels to make signs and
badges. You can then use any font you like and embellish however you want.
Something like a ShopBot might be a bit big and too costly to rent time on (like
the one over at Raleigh Makerspace).

--
Scott G. Hall
Owner & Chief Engineer