[Linux-ham] RT Systems USB-to-series cable & linux driver?

Mike Coles bluelip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:51:36 EST 2016

Hello,

       Most of the time, "it just works". Obviously, this is not the case
this time. Does the device show up with an `lsusb` command? Which modules
are listed with `lsmod | grep -i usb`?  I didn't see the chipset listed on
the manufacturer's website. Is it listed in the device manager on your
Windows box?

--
Mike

--