[Trilug-announce] This month on TriLUG TV

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Tue Nov 9 17:49:01 EST 2004

Thursday Nov 11, 2004 at 7:00 PM will be the next meeting of the
Triangle Linux Users Group.  The meeting will be at Dreyfus Auditorium
at RTI in RTP as is customary.  Joel Ebel will present on RUNT, the USB
Pen Drive Linux distribution.  Please see the website for additional
information and directions.

Also during the meeting we will be voting to replace Jeremy Portzer on
the Steering Committee.  The two nominees are John Broome and Dave
Matusiak.  I'll let the candidates introduce themselves on the list.
They will also have a few minutes to introduce themselves at the meeting.

We were going to just let them don sumo suits and duke it out, but I
couldn't find any on such short notice.

Thank you Jeremy for your years of service on the Steering Committee.  I
don't know where TriLUG would be without you.

Saturday Nov 13, 2004 at 9:00 AM at Global Knowledge in Cary, our very
own Aaron Joyner will present a mini-course on DNS and bind.  In this
course he will delve into the topics he was unable to cover in his last
minute presentation on bind at the October meeting.

Joseph