[TriLUG-announce] TriLUG December 8th Meeting at SplatSpace (TONIGHT)

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Dec 8 12:02:22 EST 2011

This is a reminder about tonight's TriLUG meeting.  Back by popular
demand, our holiday meeting will be at SplatSpace (our local
hackerspace) in Durham, NC.

Open Source Showcase and Holiday Social:
  http://trilug.org/2011-12-08/showcase

SplatSpace, 331 W. Main Street in Downtown Durham.  SplatSpace is
really easy to get to, and there is lots of FREE parking after hours,
either on Main St, the car park out the back on Ramseur St, or one of
Durhams parking decks.

Feel free to bring your own project or demo as well. Here is the current list:
* Arduino, sensors and a happy hermit crab - Alan Porter
* BlueProximity - An automatic screen lock using your Bluetooth
enabled phone - Casey and Dwain Sims
* Network diagnostic tools - Kevin Otte
* PCB mill - Jeff Crews
* Xubuntu for Unity refugees - Kevin Otte
* ScrewPile - Open Source Knowledge Management / Collaboration - Phillip Rhodes
* ShairPort - Apple AirPort server for Linux - Bill Farrow