[TriLUG-announce] Business Meeting: Discussion of Bylaws - April 22

Barry Peddycord III bwpeddyc at ncsu.edu
Wed Apr 16 09:30:02 EDT 2014

Topic: TriLUG Bylaw Draft Review
When: 7:30 PM Tuesday 22 April 2014
Where: NCSU Engineering Building 3 Room 2220
G+ Hangout: https://plus.google.com/events/cvltfgnoivbfvosmev07jlef608

The Steering Committee is holding an open business meeting on Tuesday,
April 22 to discuss the new bylaws being drafted as part of an effort to
get Trilug back on the books as a nonprofit charity. As the bylaws
directly affect the membership, we want to make sure that your voices
are heard and that you have a chance to take part before we vote on the
issue in the May regular meeting.

If you are thinking about running for Steering Committee, this would be
a tremendously valuable experience, but all members are invited to attend.

The meeting will be held at NC State's Engineering Building THREE in
room 2220 at 7:30 PM. If you can't attend in person, somebody will be
powering a google hangout so that you can still interact with us and see
what's going on.