[TriLUG-announce] TriLUG Lightning Talks - Thursday, 11th February 2016, 7pm

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:42:44 EST 2016

Topic: Lightning Talks

When: Thursday, 11th February 2016, 7pm

Where: Bandwidth, Venture III, 900 Main Campus Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
Parking: Venture Center Deck, adjacent to Venture III
(visitor spaces are unrestricted after 5pm)
Map: http://osm.org/go/ZYRUokxgI--

We all know the TriLUG community is an infinite pool of enabling wisdom.
Now it is time to tap into the intellectual resources of the group. Our
next meeting will be all about sharing your ideas via Lightning Talks. The
ultimate goal is knowledge transfer and maximum participation is required
to make it awesome.

You will have approximately 10 minutes to engage the audience on a topic of
your choice. You can prep slides for presentation or you can lead a group
discussion.

Start prepping!

Respond to the list with your topic and we will reserve your time, first
come first serve.

--
Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR