[TriLUG-announce] Trilug is going to All Things Open 2018! And has FREE passes + 20% discount!

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:27:24 EDT 2018

As some of you know, All Things Open 2018 is coming soon (October
21-23) to a Raleigh near you. If you like open source and work with
it, it is the place to be. If you think I will describe it with my own
words, you will be disappointed since I can lazily but conveniently
cut-n-paste their info:

"All Things Open is the largest open source/open tech/open web
conference on the East Coast, and one of the largest in the United
States.  It regularly hosts some of the most well-known experts in the
world as well as nearly every major technology company.  More than
3,200 from 34 states and 19 countries participated in 2017.  3,500 -
4,000+ are expected in 2018."
(they do have more in their site, https://allthingsopen.org)

They have been doing this event for 6 years, and every year it has
become bigger an better than before, to the point it is one of the
largest open source events in the US. And right on our backyard.

But this year is a bit special, you see:

1) TriLUG will host (or catherd if you will) the
Linux/Networking/Infrastructure track both days at ATO. That means *we*
will also need some volunteers. Anyone up to it? It comes with free
admission and shirt...

2) We have 5 free passes: Enter promo code TriLUGfree when
registering and the cost will be reduced to zero! Nada! First come
first serve basis.

3. Did not get the free pass? All is not lost! We also have 20%
discount for the TriLUG members: Enter promo code TriLUG20 when
registering and the cost will be reduced to just $119 through August
31

To register: https://allthingsopen.org/register-now