[Trilug-ontopic] Email threading issues...

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Fri Oct 1 16:22:32 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Rodney Radford <rradford at mindspring.com> wrote:

> So is the problem on the sending side (ie: the way the webmail is sending the message), on TriLUG's server side of how they are somehow handling my webmail, or is it a problem in the way the threads are displayed by Pipermail?

gmail shows your post in its own thread. Without having reviewed the
logs at all, I'm exceedingly comfortable with the idea of blaming
pipermail. A new default archiver can't come fast enough.

If you're worried about the archives I can take a stab at fixing them.
If not, then we'll leave it be.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer