[Trilug-ontopic] clear.com for linux?

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Fri Jan 20 16:50:46 EST 2012

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012, Zac Durham wrote:

> I've never met anyone who was satisfied with clear(wire) as their mainstream
> carrier replacement, especially not for telecommuting purposes.

Hmm, I guess I mostly just push text around. How long ago was your
experience? I found that since the transition to Clear and the
distribution of new modems the bandwidth and uptime has improved.

(and, wooo, it's not TWC or Verizon. Do we get AT&T in Durham or Chapel
Hill? Are they really nicer to deal with?)

Jack