[TriLUG] Yellow Dog Troubles

John Matthews jvm at linuxgames.com
Thu Aug 9 12:42:07 EDT 2001

On 09 Aug 2001 12:32:12 -0400, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> I can bring a set of disks we made here to play with it on an inherited
> iMac, I doubt we'll need them again...

That'd be awesome. I'll email you off-list.

> I burned ours with Nero Burning Rom as an ISO ("raw" mode, I think), and
> had no problems...

Back when I first got my burner I was a Windows user and I loved Nero.
What a great program. Unfortunately, my burner is in the Linux box,
currently, and I'm too lazy to move it over. :^|

So, does anyone have any ideas why this wouldn't work?
cdrecord -v -eject dev=0,0,0 speed=4 pomona-2.0-20010602-install.iso

The image is readable on the Mac (booted into OS 9.1) but not bootable.

I suppose there's some stupid flag I'm forgetting. :^(

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2859                         \ Use        _o)
Duke University    \ em: jvmatthe at math.duke.edu               \ GNU/Linux /\\