[TriLUG] "ps2pdf" look familiar??

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Aug 13 19:56:13 EDT 2001

A Dilluns 13 Agost 2001 07:36 pm, vàreu escriure:
> Hi everyone,

Hi JTU

> Just newly subscribed.
> Just newly learning Linux.
> Just newly learning about my computer.

You are on the right track :)

> Can anybody tell me something about "ps2pdf". (Please keep in mind I am
> brand new with Linux and Operating Systems, and with the functioning of the
> system and its features, in general, even with User Groups too. I am
> learning as I go, as they say)

ps2pdf: Utility to convert from PS to PDF files.

man ps2pdf

On RedHat it comes on your ghostsript package. Install ghostscript and you'll
have the utility.

The right place, usualy is http://rpmfind.net

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=ps2pdf

> So, I thought I would try a users-group.

This is a good group, even though there are sinners among them   :P

> Looking forward to a reply, and to additional communication with the group
> of Linux users in the Triangle area.

Do not miss the monthly meetings! Free Pizza! Good talks!

> JTU

Salut,
Sinner
--